Thursday, November 19, 2009

Exceptionally hung over and trying to be a better person

So I haven't been writing much (read: at all) lately and decided to give this here blog another go. Why not? It's good for me!

I am, as the title says, exceptionally hung over. The trying to be a better person bit doesn't have to do with drinking less, believe it or not, but rather has to do with a feeling I have today in spite of my pounding head ache. Cyberworld, I am motivated. Novel, I know. And now, because of this weird feelings, you're stuck reading my blogs again. HA. Gotcha.

I'm going to ease back into it with a short post, just to get the ball rolling, but hopefully by sometime next week I'll have written an op-ed about the ironic motto for my beloved university ("science for the benefit of humanity") and maybe even finished a lil ditty I've been working on about the evils of philanthropy. That's right, evils. Is your breath baited yet, because it certainly should be.

That's all for now, except I would very much like to pass on a handful of interesting articles for the day. Enjoy, happy reading, and keep on me to actually write things here.

Yes this is true and good:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/11/18/AR2009111803195.html?wpisrc=newsletter


An interesting discussion of constitutional law by a very very conservative man:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/11/18/AR2009111802697.html?wpisrc=newsletter

Duh:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/11/18/AR2009111802696.html?wpisrc=newsletter

Also this happened; I have many thoughts:
http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474977908764&grpId=3659174697244816&nav=Groupspace

No comments: